The Christian Education Committee is in need of Sunday School teachers for the fall. If you are interested, please talk to a member of the CE team.
If you would like to contribute appreciated stock or other assets to Christ Ridge PCA, we are able to accept your offering. Please see Jamie Wilson or Tom Neagle for details.
Grass cutting volunteers needed – A sign-up sheet is located on the table in the Narthex.
Scherer Memorial PCA invites Fellowship Presbytery to the Men of the Covenant Meeting on Thursday June 8 at 6:30pm. We will be having a low-country boil meal. The cost is just $7 per person and our guest speaker will be Dr. Rod Culbertson, Associate of Practical Theology and Dean of Student Development. He has just written a book entitled: “The Disciple Investing Life” which will be available for you to purchase.
Sunday evening activities (5:30):
- June 4 – No evening activities as there will be a Fellowship Meal immediately following the service.
- June 11 – We will have a special guest speaker, Craig Luekens, who is the associate pastor at Christ PCA in New Haven, CT, and the RUF pastor for Yale. Come on out and see how God is working even in the Ivy League.
Ministry Participation Survey: Let us know how we can enlist you into action or otherwise help you get further engaged in the local body where God has called you, Christ Ridge! (John 17:20-23, Matt 25:35-40). To help us understand the following: 1) Who can serve how, so we’ll be able to most effectively spread resources to meet needs, and 2) How you want to be further engaged, so we can help facilitate or otherwise accommodate, we’d like all members and regular guests to complete the survey by 6/7.
To complete the survey, please do so by choosing one of these options:
- Fill out the form online here.
- Grab a hard copy of the survey in the back and return to the Deacon Chairman, Chad Nicholson.
- Submit form electronically per email sent out on 5/22.
By completing the survey, no actual commitments are being made, rather we’ll contact you with opportunities to serve / participate in the areas you specify. Let Deacon Chairman, Chad Nicholson know if you have any questions or comments.